The purpose for this ethics policy is to support management,ethics and security in all Vijayapatha Media work environment.
The name ‘Vijaya’ = ‘success’ ‘patha’=’path’ the mindset of ethics can be seen in our venture name itself!.
The Vijayapatha Media Ethics Policy shows our commitment to support a mindset of Trust,Kindness,Charity and Share good and proper knowledge quality and attitude of business conducted in our venture.
Vijayapatha is committed to perform its operation with good ethical values. All of us the management level and fresher level employees follow this ethics.
The Ethics Policy helps to understand our standard of operations and Work. It makes clear that the Vijayapatha expects employees to understand the ethical considerations with their work.
- Improving and Extending information and news delivery.
- Bringing facts and trending news to readers of our website.
- Speaking with a Proper and Formal Voice to Clients,Farmers and business stake holders.
- Help and Grow with Work Commitment and Provide Authentic information.
- Making a good Impact on peoples life.
- Ensuring Equitable workable environment for All.
The summary of work ethics includes the followings:
Vijayapatha Media employees must follow these:
- Promote ethical behavior as a responsible partner among clients in the work place and in filed.
- Provide information and Solution that is understandable and feasible.
- Understand and Maintain the confidentiality of information of land and investments.
- Take opportunity for preventing, detecting, and reporting all manner of fraud.
- Always be honest and ethical with co-workers and clients and all persons who are related to Vijayapatha Office and other places.
We are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. We are devoted to develop Best Way of delivering news and are passionate about helping human beings and making their life better and easier . We dedicate ourselves to anticipating the changing needs of customers and creating timely, innovative and superior programs, products and services.
Fraud is defined as any intentional act to deceive others, resulting in the victim suffering a loss and/or the performer achieving a gain. The Vijayapatha Board of Directors and Senior Management have adopted spot termination policies which will be followed by further investigations.
If you have queries or complaints about any of the policies mentioned above, we would like you to contact Editor (Email:editorvijayapatha.com ) . If for any reason you are uncomfortable talking to any of these individuals, contact the Vijayapatha Media Ethics and Policy , Mail us to : firstname.lastname@example.org to report your issues. Your calls/Emails will be handled in confidence.